All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionGuided by the principle that all young Americans should be equipped with the kwledge and skills necessary to make smart decisions about their finances, this book offers recommendations for government, individual commitments to action, and best practices for improving the financial capability of the nation's youth. The book also addresses frequently asked questions that may arise as financial institutions collaborate with schools, local and state governments, n-profits, or corporate entities to facilitate youth savings and financial education programs.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight296 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byAnthony Hodges
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.