CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1970s, most countries in Africa have failed to make any significant improvements in the standard of living of their citizens. One of the most important reasons advanced to explain continued poverty and deprivation in the continent is pervasive corruption. Corruption, the subject of this book, has become quite pervasive in Africa and w constitutes an important development constraint. This book emphasizes the public choice perspective to corruption cleanups and thus, also presents the international dimension of corruption along with global efforts to tackle the problem.
- Author(s)Professor John Mukum Mbaku
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/12/1999
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.