All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetective Michael Bennett finally returns to New York City--and to the most unsettling, horrific case of his career. At last, Detective Michael Bennett and his family are coming home to New York City. Thanks to Bennett, the ruthless crime lord whose vengeful mission forced the Bennett family into hiding has been brought down for good. Back in the city that never sleeps, Bennett takes over a chaotic Outreach Squad in Harlem, where he receives an unusual call: a man claims to have seen a group of well-dressed men holding a bizarre party in a condemend building. With clear crime or evidence, Bennett dismisses the report. But when a charred body is found in that very same building, he is forced to take the demented caller seriously--and is drawn into an underground criminal world of terrifying depravity.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Michael Ledwidge
- PublisherLittle Brown and Company
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMichael Bennett
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Brown and Company
- Weight177 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byDanny Mastrogiorgio
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.