All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe author was inspired by observing butterflies to develop a system of Tai Chi that could be performed in a limited space and within a relatively short time. He designed Tai Chi movements that naturally enhance the Qi flow in the order directed by Chinese medicine and whilst it can be used to treat a wide variety of illnesses, its real power is in preventing illness. Succinct and effective the reader can learn this form of Tai Chi within a day and can be performed anywhere - matter how little space available.
- Author BiographyMartin Faulks has been a student of the oriental martial arts since he was five years old. He has a black belt in the Korean martial art, Kuk Sool Won and is proficient in the mystical disciplines of China including Tai Chi, Meditation, Qi Gong and the legendary form of Yi Jin Jing.
- Author(s)Martin Faulks
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleGateways to Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width125 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.