CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionC++ PROGRAMMING: PROGRAM DESIGN INCLUDING DATA STRUCTURES, 6E, International Edition remains the definitive text for the CS1/CS2 course sequence. D.S. Malik's time-tested, student-centered methodology uses a strong focus on problem-solving and full-code examples to vividly demonstrate the how and why of applying programming concepts and utilizing C++ to work through a problem. This new edition includes updated end-of-chapter exercises, new debugging exercises, an earlier introduction to variables and a streamlined discussion of user-discussion of user-defined functions. Malik's text ensures students learn how to apply the C++ programming language, and are motivated to understand the why? behind key C++ concepts.
- Author BiographyD.S. Malik is a Professor of Mathematics and the first recipient and current holder of The Frederick H. and Anna K. Scheerer Endowed Chair in Mathematics at Creighton University. Dr. Malik received his Ph.D. from Ohio University in 1985 and has published more than 50 papers and 18 books on abstract algebra, applied mathematics, graph theory, fuzzy automata theory and languages, fuzzy logic and its applications, programming, data structures, and discrete mathematics.
- Author(s)D. S. Malik
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight2185 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement6th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.