Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionCAPA in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries: How to Implement an Effective Nine Step Program contains the most current information on how to implement, develop, and maintain an effective Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) and investigation program using a nine step closed-loop process approach for medical devices and pharmaceutical and biologic manufacturers, as well as any anyone who has to maintain a quality system.This book addresses how companies often make the mistake of fixing problems in their processes by revising procedures or, more commonly, by retraining employees that may or may t have caused the problem. This event-focused fix leads to the false assumption that the errors have been eradicated and will be prevented in the future. The reality is that the causes of the failure were never actually determined, therefore the same problem will recur over and over. CAPA is a complete system that collects information regarding existing and potential quality problems. It analyzes and investigates the issues to identify the root cause of nconformities. It is t just a quick-fix, simple approach, it is a process and has to be understood throughout organizations.
- Author BiographyJackelyn Rodriguez has over 28 years of experience that cover all facets of quality assurance and regulatory compliance. Ms Rodriguez is the President of Monarch Quality Systems Solutions, a consulting firm serving in the technical and regulatory compliance capacity for several Pharmaceutical, Biologics and Medical Device manufacturers. Her consulting activities place emphasis on all aspects of regulatory compliance, training, Mock FDA audits/assessments, regulatory affairs and various FDA-related activities. Ms Rodriguez has published numerous compliance-related articles and has been a global industry speaker and presenter on several compliance topics. Her wide-ranged experience and recognized expertise in these areas have acquired her guest speaker positions worldwide. She has worked closely with CDRH's FDA HACCP team for both promotion of Risk Management, training of over 1000 individuals, and worked with the FDA in their pilot study created to introduce the new Hazardous Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Inspection Technique to the Medical Device Industry.
- Author(s)Jackelyn Rodriguez
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 33
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.