All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionCalculations in Molecular Biology and Biotechlogy, Third Edition, helps researchers utilizing molecular biology and biotechlogy techniques-from student to professional-understand which type of calculation to use and why. Research in biotechlogy and molecular biology requires a vast amount of calculations. Results of one data set become the basis of the next. An error of choosing the wrong type of equation can turn what would have been a successful research project or weeks of labor and research into a veritable house of cards. It could be how you calculated the medium in which you test your sample to calculating how long it takes a sample to grow to calculating the synthesis of multiple variables. In one easy to use reference, Stephenson reviews the mathematics and statistics related to the day-to-day functions of biotechlogy and molecular biology labs, which is a sticking point for many students, technicians, and researchers. The book covers all of the basic mathematical and statistical needs for students and professionals, providing them with a useful tool for their work.
- Author BiographyFrank Stephenson received his doctorate in molecular biology from UC Berkeley and has published several books in the field including 'DNA: How the Biotech Revolution is Changing the Way We Fight Disease' and 'A Hands-On Introduction to Forensic Science: Cracking the Case'. He is currently an instructor in the Technical Training Department with ThermoFisher Scientific, the world's leading manufacturer of instrumentation and reagents for the biotechnology industry.
- Author(s)Frank Stephenson
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Note100
- Weight1020 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.