CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionIraq may well be on a course to becoming the next Iran ' an Islamic republic that tramples on individual liberties in the name of religion. Arguably, the propensity of the predominately Shia country is to develop a government more concerned with adherence to the Quran than to the preservation of civil liberties. Altering Iraq's current path is a long-term effort and one particularly important point of influence for the US is Iraq's education system; although t a singular solution, the curriculum of the education system will heavily influence the thought process of future generations of Iraqi leaders. Without continued US engagement, Iraq may turn out to be a problem instead of the middle-eastern ally we seek.
- Author(s)Daniel E Rauch
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight141 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.