All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionCanada Always brings together the most significant speeches of one of Canada's greatest leaders on the 175th anniversary of his birth. Readers will follow Laurier from his earliest years in Canadian politics, through his history-making fifteen-year Premiership, and then again as his generous vision of Canada is sorely tested by the flames and fire of the First World War.
- Author BiographyArthur Milnes, a former speechwriter to Prime Minister Stephen Harper, served as the research assistant on the Rt. Hon. Brian Mulroney's Memoirs. He was co-editor (with Dr. Sarah K. Gibson) of <i>Canada Transformed: The Speeches of Sir John A. Macdonald</i>. His other previous books include studies of Prime Ministers John N. Turner, R.B. Bennett, Arthur Meighen and US Presidents George HW Bush, Franklin Roosevelt, and Jimmy Carter. He lives in Kingston and is a Fellow of the Queen's University School of Policy Studies, a speechwriter, and acclaimed public historian. The author lives in Kingston, ON.
- Author(s)Arthur Milnes
- PublisherMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcClelland & Stewart Inc.
- Weight726 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.