Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionSlow cookers never go out of style. They're the most convenient, hands-off way to cook a hearty homemade meal. And w there are even more delicious ways to make the most of this eternally popular appliance. The followup to the wildly successful first edition, this second edition of Canadian Living: The Slow Cooker Collection is fully updated and revamped. With page after page of new recipes and beautiful photos, it's a fresh helping of inspiration for cooks who love the feeling of coming home to a ready-made, flavourful dinner. New recipes with even simpler methods (less time-consuming browning) complement tried-and-true classics. There are stews, soups, curries, roasts, braised dishes - even desserts - to tempt the palate. And with the Canadian Living Tested-Till-Perfect guarantee, you can be sure that each recipe has met The Canadian Living Test Kitchen's exacting standards. There's more foolproof way to cook.
- Author BiographyThe Canadian Living Test Kitchen creates and tests thousands of recipes every year to ensure that they turn out as perfectly in your home as they do in our kitchen. We develop each recipe with you in mind by using everyday ingredients and only the most common cooking equipment found in households across Canada. This makes cooking easier on you, leaving you more time to share good food with family and friends.
- Author(s)Canadian Living
- PublisherJuniper Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJuniper Publishing
- Weight628 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.