All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis work will provide a historical perspective on tumor immutherapy, discuss fundamental mechanisms of failed tumor rejection, look at passive strategies to boost anti-tumor immunity, as well as have an in-depth look at active strategies to boost anti-tumor immunity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/05/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight753 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTyler J. Curiel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.