All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionProviding all the important how-tos on the equipment, techniques, and ingredients you will need to ensure safe and successful canning, this edition also features answers to common canning-and-preserving questions and details on using a microwave in the canning process.
- Author(s)Norma MacRae
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Out-of-print date11/03/1998
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight522 g
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.