All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does the church understand the relation between its Scripture and its creedal formulations? No one is more qualified to address that question than Robert W. Jenson, who shows how can and creed work together and interact and that neither is an adequate or sufficient to guide Christian faith without the help of the other. His book will enable contemporary interpreters and teachers, pastors, and laity to deal with the questions and tensions that are always present as the church seeks to hold can and creed together.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Jenson is Senior Scholar for Research at the Center for Theological Inquiry in Princeton, New Jersey, and Professor Emeritus of Religion at St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Robert W. Jenson
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleInterpretation: Resources for the Use of Scripture in the Church
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.