All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA valuable supplement to students considering a career in the criminal justice field, this book provides an emphasis on planning, pursuing, and preparing for the hiring process. It includes three main sections of planning a realistic path, selecting an appropriate career, and preparing for the hiring process. Students will be able to peruse the relevant chapters repeatedly when they are ready to start the process of applying for various jobs.
- Author BiographyCoy H. Johnston received his masters in community counseling from Northern Arizona University in 2004. He finished his 27-year law enforcement career in 2007 and since that time has enjoyed teaching various criminal justice classes for five different colleges, including Arizona State University, where he is full-time faculty. As a nationally certified counselor, his approach to teaching is analogous with that of the helping professions. He maintains a strong focus on preparing students for the hiring process, and maintains field trips, police ride-a-longs, court visitations, firearms training, and guest speakers as an integral part of his teaching curriculum.
- Author(s)Coy H. Johnston
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.