Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $86.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $45.12
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.67
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of travel stories by a pair of birders and naturalists from Oregon offers glimpses into travels with a decidedly outdoor-oriented, birding point of view. Not only are the journeys well-described, but they are entertaining as well, due to being told with humor, and fondness. The authors also allow us to chuckle along as they gently poke fun at themselves.
- Author BiographyDonna has worked as a nurse ever since earning an RN from Community General Hospital in Syracuse. Specializing in surgical nursing, she has also worked in OB-GYN, teaching childbirth classes, and geriatrics. She had two daughters from an earlier marriage while living near Syracuse NY. Andrea lives in Seattle with her husband Sam and Yvonne in Las Vegas with Jason and her three kids, Jacynda, Alek and Giselle. Today, when not caring for the cats, goats and llamas, Donna is Program Director and Instructor for the Certified Nursing Assistant program at Lane Community College. She enjoys good books, museums, birding, fishing, canoeing and travel. Bert worked as a carpenter for about 15 years before going to college. While living near Syracuse New York, he earned an AS from Onondaga Community College, a BS from SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry and then went to the University of Miami where he earned a PhD. Today, when not caring for the cats, goats and llamas (his only kids), Bert teaches Biology courses at Lane Community College. He, too, enjoys good books, museums, birding, fishing, canoeing and travel. It's almost like these two were made for each other!
- Author(s)Bert Pooth,Donna Stevens
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.