All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $15.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe light was growing dim in the late afteron of July 10, 1972, when the poet Kenneth Rexroth halted our conversation abruptly and reached for a file at the corner of his desk, sliding it across in my direction. Look at this, he said with some exasperation. It was a manuscript, 64 typewritten pages, which had originally come to him under a blind cover letter. A fellow down in Los Angeles has sent this to me, he said. Perhaps you can make some sense of it. I think the guy might be crazy. But you may find something there. It was bewildering eugh that I slipped it into a box of papers under my desk that night and promptly forgot about it. Eventually the box traveled down to my parent's garage in Seal Beach, California. There it lay until 2013, when I stumbled upon it, forty-one years later. This is the complete text of that manuscript.
- Author BiographySMoss is author of The Illustrated Cyclopedia of Conjectural Edifices, and a distinguished Professor of Speculative Literature at the Accademia di Belle Arti of Vicenza, Italy.
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.