All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Girl's Guide to Managing the Money You Make While Living the Life You Want Cash in the City is destined to become the urban girl's ultimate guide to a glamorous lifestyle ...on a shoestring salary. It's overflowing with sage advice for living well, looking good, and having fun. I also found a very powerful and upbeat message for young women everywhere-You can create whatever life you desire ...if you kw how to do it right. Juliette Fairley shows the reader precisely, and with great flair, how to do just that. -Barbara Stanny, author of Prince Charming Isn't Coming: How Women Get Smart About Money Looking and feeling good is expensive-especially in America's big cities. From New York City to Los Angeles, single, young, working women in big cities are finding it increasingly difficult to live up to the standards set in TV and movies. No longer do you have to sacrifice a night on the town in order to afford those shoes you must have. By combining financial advice with real-life issues, Cash in the City shows you how to have it all and do it all without breaking the bank. In this first-of-its-kind book, you'll learn how to live the glamorous life, get weekly pedicures, and pay your bills on time! Cash in the City will help you overcome the obstacles that every hip young woman from San Francisco to Atlanta, Chicago to Boston faces. You'll quickly learn how to avoid money missteps and keep your finances in order while you decorate your apartment, keep yourself looking good, and negotiate for a raise. Dig in your high heels, crack open this book, and find out how to live life to the fullest, even on a budget. You can be an It girl and financially savvy all at the same time.
- Author BiographyJULIETTE FAIRLEY is a New York City--based professional speaker, money coach, and author, as well as a single woman surviving and thriving in Manhattan. She has written three personal finance/investing books and has contributed to the New York Times, USA Today, Investor's Business Daily, and Bloomberg Personal Finance. Miss Fairley has been featured on CNBC, MSNBC, PBS, CNN-fn, and many other television shows. You can contact her at www.CashintheCity.com.
- Author(s)Juliette Fairley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2002
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteindex
- Weight354 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.