All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- Description'This is a most persuasive book on a most important subject. I recommend it highly.' Saul Bellow With scholarship and clarity, Arthur Zajonc takes us on an epic journey into scientific history. Yet Catching the Light is t just about science; it is a book of ideas that blends science with literature, religion, philosophy, and morality and tries to answer the question that has mystified humanity from pre-history to the present day: what is light?
- Author BiographyArthur Zajonc is a Fellow of both the Lindisfarne Association and the Fetzer Institute. As a specialist in quantum physics, he has lectured all over the world and is the recipient of a prestigious 1992 Fulbright scholarship.
- Author(s)Arthur G. Zajonc
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notehalftones, line drawings
- Weight489 g
- Width136 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.