All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Bass Instruction). Do you play the bass guitar, but find parts of the fretboard to be uncharted territory? This book will teach you how to conquer your fretboard's rough terrain, and music reading is required! Basic music theory helps improve your playing and ability to interact with other musicians. Take your playing to new levels with this systematic, comprehensive method! Covers: interval basics and shapes; major, mir & pentatonic scale patterns; triads and 7th chords; common chord qualities; and more, plus 29 helpful quizzes to ensure your comprehension.
- Author(s)Chad Johnson
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, diagrams
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.