Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionCome face to face with the sovereign God of past, present and future. Chai with Malachi is part of the Coffee Cup Bible Studies, a series of Bible studies for women in compact, workbook format that examines the life and times of certain Bible characters and the books of the Bible that pertain to them. Each study is to be read over a four-to-eight-week period, and study sections are broken down into short, daily segments designed to fit readers' busy lifestyles. Chai with Malachi brings readers face-to-face with a sovereign God of past, present, and future, who keeps His promises to discipline and bless His people so that He will be kwn among the nations. Through penetrating use of rhetorical questions, Lord Sabaoth reveals the justice and mercy required for His people to spread His rewn in all the earth. And with that revelation comes a promise that the sun of righteousness will arise with healing in its wings. Designed for group or individual study, Chai with Malachi guides readers through an encounter with the Lord who rules over all. With an examination of the 400 silent years between the Book of Malachi and Christ's birth, Chai with Malachi, contains a special Advent-themed bonus section for those taking the study during the Christmas season.
- Author BiographySandra Glahn (PhD, University of Texas/Dallas) is a professor at Dallas Theological Seminary (DTS), her alma mater, where she also serves as the editor-in-chief of DTS's award-winning magazine, Kindred Spirit. Sandra is the author or coauthor of fourteen non-fiction and four fiction works, including the Christy mystery/suspense finalist and CBA bestselling medical suspense novel, Lethal Harvest. For more than a decade, Sandra wrote and taught her church's Bible studies for women.
- Author(s)Malia Rodriguez,Sandra Glahn
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleCoffee Cup Bible Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Weight159 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.