Chicken Soup for the Soul at Work: 101 Stories of Courage, Compassion and Creativity in the Workplace by Jack Canfield (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many ways to define a woman' daughter, mother, wife, professional, friend, student. We are each special and unique, yet we share a common connection. What bonds all women are out mutual experiences of loving and learning; feeling the tenderness of love; forging lifelong friendships; pursuing a chosen career; giving birth to new live: juggling the responsibilities of job and family. The shining collection of stories from the bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series is full of just such moments. You will find inspiration, joy and comfort in the special messages found in chapters on love, living your dreams, overcoming obstacles, marriage, motherhood, againg, bridging the generations, attitude and self esteem. Whether you are a career woman or a stay-at-home mother, a teenager or a senior citizen, a young woman just starting out or a woman of the world, this delightful book will be treasured for years to come.
- Author BiographyJack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are professional speakers who have dedicated their lives to enhancing the personal and professional development of others. They are co-authors of nine New York Times bestsellers.
- Author(s)Jack Canfield
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.