All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cricket hear with its knees! You have ears on your head, but a cricket doesn't. Behind the knee of each of a cricket's front legs is a tiny hole with a tissue-thin cover. This is the cricket's ear. Read and find out more amazing facts about crickets and learn how they make the chirping sounds, too. Hint: They don't chirp with their mouths!
- Author(s)Melvin Berger
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/1998
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLet's Read-&-find-out Science S.
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date03/03/2000
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width251 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Megan Lloyd
- Reading AgeFrom 5 to 9
- Interest AgeUnder 6-10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.57
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.74
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.61
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.37
- AU $13.47Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.30
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.