Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionResearch on cholera has contributed both to kwledge of the epidemic in particular, and to a broader understanding of the fundamental ways in which cells communicate with each other. This volume presents current kwledge in historical perspective to enable the practitioner to treat cholera in a more effective manner, and to provide a comprehensive review for the researcher.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/09/1992
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Infectious Disease
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2150 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDhiman Barua,William B. Greenough
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.