All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you investigating retirement locales, looking to explore a new culture, or researching new business opportunities? This book is packed with practical and useful information as you start the next stage of life, with solid documentation on managing investments, real estate, the cost of living, medical care, and safety, whether you are relocating, traveling, or investing in Costa Rica. Six maps help you situate yourself. And as you tour or get settled, this resource offers tips on where to dine as well as guidance in exploring the beautiful coastal areas and activities special to Costa Rica.
- Author BiographyJohn Howells has written and coauthored several books about retirement locations. Among them are the retirement guides: Where to Retire and Choose Mexico. He writes about retirement and travel for several national publications, currently writing for Where to Retire magazine. He was one of the original members of the board of directors of the American Association of Retirement Communities. John and his wife, Sherry, divide their time between Monterey, California, and Playas de Nosara in Costa Rica.
- Author(s)John Howells
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleChoose Retirement Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight21 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.00Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $37.76Trending at AU $39.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.