Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis wonderful self-help book expands on the concept of The Secret that positive thoughts bring positive results. Ms Rudner welcomes readers into her life and makes them feel at home. She shares new insights that can lead to inner-peace and provides Happiness Tools that make this book a must read for anyone who wants to improve the quality of their lives. Choose to Be Happy is based on the scientific studies that prove that 50% of one's happiness is genetic and that we all return to our genetic set-point matter what happens to us. Readers find out how to reverse the self-defeating habits and behaviours that are sabotaging their joy of life. Ms Rudner shows readers how to re-program their inner-thoughts by using her 15% Principle and Wait 24-Hours Rule. She stresses getting rid of the toxic people that sabotage one's happiness and taking control of the steering wheel of one's own life. For those who feel stuck and are constantly searching for answers, the author teaches her readers how to stop wishing something good will happen and how to make it happen. She stresses that happiness is t about what happens in one's life, but one's attitude about what happens in one's life. This easy-to-read, casual, and often humorous book is rich with examples and advice that can transform unhappy lives in joyful adventures. Rudner provides a list of razor sharp Happiness Rules in the final pages of the book to be used as a happiness jump start every morning. The book helps readers to regain their self-esteem, overcome guilt, fears and worries, triumph over failure and frustration, and let go of past hurt and blame. Sadness is replaced with joy, hate turns into love, and negatives into positives. Readers discover their inner-beauty, purpose, and authentic selves.
- Author BiographyRima Rudner is the published author of The Complete Guide to Decorating Your Home as well as a co-author of Who Moved My Birthday? The Baby Boomer's Essential Guide to Anti-Aging. She has written many screenplays, sitcoms, stand-up comedy routines, and children's books. Her ghostwriting includes self-help books on health, diet and fitness, anti-aging, psychology, and relationships. She writes in an easy-to-read, casual, and humorous style. Rima has become a Happiness Coach for the many people who have become a part of her life. Having survived a major ski accident, spinal meningitis, bladder cancer, and much more, she knows how to turn life tragedies into learning experiences for us all. Living through literally dozens of tragedies has made her stronger and happier and gives her the credentials to teach others how to be happy in spite of any and all adversities.
- Author(s)Rima Rudner
- PublisherChoose Incorporated Publishing
- Date of Publication28/07/2008
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationPacific Palisades, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChoose Incorporated Publishing
- Weight334 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.