All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis Practical Performing Edition is a well-rounded introduction to Chopin's easiest pia pieces. It contains the familiar Prelude in A Major, Prelude in B mir and Prelude in E mir, three waltzes (published posthumously), six mazurkas and additional works. Ornaments are realized and fingering and pedal suggestions are provided. Biographical information and a brief discussion of each work further assist students with Chopin's style.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1976
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Masterwork Editions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Out-of-print date07/01/2016
- Weight159 g
- Width221 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byWillard Palmer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.