Chosen to Be Blessed: Three Secrets to Transform Your Life's Storms to Blessings by Ronald David Re (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWHERE IS GOD IN THE STORMS? When you're in pain, your natural response is to ask these questions aimed at God himself: Why me? Don't you care? Where are you? Are you strong eugh to help? During my storms of disease, death, and divorce, I grappled with these questions and many more. What I heard in response t only stunned me, it also gave me the strength to endure. Along with hope and healing, I found something I never expected--abundant blessings. God gives his children this promise, I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten... (Joel 2:25). If you purchase and read Chosen to be Blessed you will: Learn to prepare your spiritual life in order to strengthen your faith by studying Gods signs as he calls you to believe in Him. Find hope in the eye of the storm by accepting your weaknesses and dependency on Gods strength and learn to live in His peace. Understand the reasons why pain leads to restoration for your good and how God uses it to help us grow. Because the book will: Provide a framework where the reader can decipher Gods attempts to get our attention in signs and life's pain that cause us to recognize who He is and His plan of salvation involves pain. Combine various accounts of signs and stories that give the reader cause to pause and believe again that God can use the painful storms of life as a warning, a wake-up call, and a process to transform our hearts to be ready to receive blessings. Restore hope by giving examples on how to find your reasons in your restoration. Then you are encouraged to take action to build your faith, restore broken relationships, and find purpose again. Read these pages and you'll see firsthand how God creates purpose within your pain. Chosen to be Blessed, reveals three secrets to transform your life's storms to blessings. A must read ... a heartfelt guide on turning adversities into opportunities to serve God. William Sirls - #1 Bestselling author of The Reason and The Sinners' Garden. In Chosen to be Blessed, Ronald Re openly, honestly, and humbly deals with the treacherous events that sometimes blast our lives, our hopes, our dreams. What was thought to be a very happy life with a good future, suddenly erupted into a tortuous series of disheartening and draining experiences. As his secure world was breaking apart, Ronald's analytical mind found its way to probe the wisdom of God, and the transformation it produced in his life is spectacular. With a heart for others whose lives are being shattered with unexplainable hardships, he carefully and clearly lays out the path he took to come to the realization that even disease, death, and divorce, or any other disaster in life, can be turned into unnumbered and ongoing blessings by our redeeming God. Rev. Ronald Graef - Retired Pastor of Evangel Baptist Church.
- Author BiographyRonald David Re, MBA, was born in Detroit, Michigan and raised in downriver Detroit suburbs, the son of John and Dollie Re. Ronald remembers as a youth going on strike at the picket line with his Father as his plant went on strike in the early 80's. His dad made it through a career of 30+ years with the Chrysler Company. Along with the ups and downs of a blue collar upbringing, Ronald has fond memories of his upbringing in the motor city. His parents made sure he went to church and had many fun family experiences in his childhood. His career aspirations led him beyond the beauty of the Great Lakes state as he traveled to across the US for work obligations. Along with his career in Media Research Operations, he is proudest of his US Army reserve background. His ambitions make him are met with his passion for continuous learning with an undergrad in Electronics BAS and an MBA in Leadership. In recent years he reinvented his career into the Financial Services industry with JP Morgan Chase in 2011 where he enjoys creating business solutions. Ronald believes in restoration and renewal both professionally and personally. He believes your spiritual life can predict and create a better life in your physical life. After going through disease, death of his child, and divorce, God restored him and gave him new blessings. He is proudest of the new family God has entrusted to him with his wife Lisa and three children. They are happy to call Delaware, Ohio their home and find it amazing how Buckeye fever is ramped in their new home state. God has called Ronald to be Buckeye crazy, but not about football, but about the goodness of God, even when life seems the darkest. His calling led him to start Prophesy Life, LLC, to share his secrets of restoration and redemption through the storms of life. Ronald shares his authentic healing and candid story in his first book Chosen to be Blessed: Three Secrets to Transform Your Life's Storms to Blessings. You will find through his secrets you can prepare for storms, endure them, and restore the reasons for your pain. Connect at http: //www.ronalddavidre.com/, or http: //www.chosentobeblessed.com/
- Author(s)Ronald David Re
- PublisherAuthor Academy Elite
- Date of Publication14/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthor Academy Elite
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byKary Oberbrunner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.