All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed chrological guide, tracing the geographical and social development of Christian communities around the world, covering many key issues, including the Crusades and the fervent evangelism of missionary movements over the last five hundred years.
- Author BiographyFrederick W. Norris is the Dean E. Walker Professor of Church History and Professor of World Mission/Evangelism at Emmanuel School of Religion in Tennessee, USA. He is an expert in mission history and theology, and the author of five books and numerous papers.
- Author(s)Frederick W. Norris
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication28/05/2002
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.