All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalter Rauschenbusch was the primary architect of the Social Gospel, a movement that responded to the changing social and industrial conditions in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. In this book, he presents his path-breaking and prophetic interpretation of Jesus and the kingdom and his understanding of troubling conditions that call the church to faithful witness and to work toward meaningful political and ecomic reforms. The Library of Theological Ethics series focuses on what it means to think theologically and ethically. It presents a selection of important and otherwise unavailable texts in easily accessible form. Volumes in this series will enable sustained dialogue with predecessors though reflection on classic works in the field.
- Author BiographyWalter Rauschenbusch (1861-1918) was a Christian theologian and Baptist minister, and a key figure in the Social Gospel movement in the United States.
- Author(s)Walter Rauschenbusch
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLibrary of Theological Ethics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight26 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine682 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.