Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- Description<b>An unforgettable debut vel about finding a home, a safe haven, and family</b> Deep in Oregon farm country, Edith and Earl McRae are looking down the barrel of their fiftieth anniversary with ne of the joy such a milestone should hold. Instead, they are stuck in a past that holds them to heartbreak and tragedy. Enter the mysterious and ever-so-slightly magical Mara O Shaunessey who appears on their ranch with the power to mend long broken fences and show them how to recognize the enchantment of their everyday lives. Gracefully capturing the strange alchemy of people and places, Kaya McLaren s story of redemption and rediscovery will inspire readers to find the magic and power in every day shared with the people they love.
- Author BiographyKaya McLaren teaches art and lives on the east slope of Snoqualmie Pass in Washington state with her dog, Big Cedar. Her second novel, <i>On the Divinity of Second Chances</i>, will be published by Penguin in winter 2009.
- Author(s)Kaya McLaren
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight186 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.