All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the bloody death of her uncle and lover, the Yorkist King Richard III, at Bosworth Field, Lady Cicely Plantagenet is grief-stricken, alone, and with child. Clinging to Richard's memory, and ensconced in the court of his Lancastrian successor - the dangerous, enigmatic Henry Tudor - Cicely faces a strange new England, where her bitter elder sister, Bess, is to be Henry's queen. And Henry is advancing, with a serpentine charm and lascivious determination, to lay claim to both Plantagenet sisters, threatening harm to her loved ones if Cicely resists. But Henry killed Richard, and poses a mortal threat to her secret son. How can it be possible to find pleasure with this ruthless and relentless man?
- Author BiographySandra Heath Wilson was born in South Wales but spent a great deal of her childhood in Ulster and Germany. She has lived in Gloucestershire for over forty years. Published worldwide, her early books were set around the Wars of the Roses. Her other books, also published by Robert Hale, include her Regency novels The Makeshift Marriage, Lady Jane's Ribbons and Hide and Seek.
- Author(s)Sandra Heath Wilson
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight386 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.