All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionCities and Spaces of Leadership investigates the interaction between leadership, leaders and spaces at various levels. It analyzes how spaces and places influence leaders and leadership, as well as how the presence, distribution, action, and concentration of leaders in spaces contribute to their transformation.
- Author BiographyCristina D'Alessandro is Professor at the Paris School of International Affairs, France, and Senior Fellow at the Centre on Governance, University of Ottawa, Canada. She served as Knowledge Expert at the African Capacity Building Foundation in Harare and as professor at the University Lyon 2. Frannie Leautier is Chairperson and Co-Founding Partner of Mkoba Private Equity, Tanzania. She was formerly World Bank Vice President and Chief of Staff to the President; Executive Secretary of the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF); and Managing Partner at the Fezembat Group.
- Author(s)Cristina D'Alessandro,Frannie Leautier
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.