All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe methodology used to construct tree structured rules is the focus of this mograph. Unlike many other statistical procedures, which moved from pencil and paper to calculators, this text's use of trees was unthinkable before computers. Both the practical and theoretical sides have been developed in the authors' study of tree methods. Classification and Regression Trees reflects these two sides, covering the use of trees as a data analysis method, and in a more mathematical framework, proving some of their fundamental properties.
- Author(s)Charles J. Stone,Jerome Friedman,Leo Breiman,R. A. Olshen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.