Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by glenyssongeordie
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionClaustrophobia is the taut, compelling story of a young Perth wife who sets about to protect her husband by stalking his ex-lover, but unexpectedly falls into a passionate affair and a world of lies. In a vel that possesses the dark wit, psychological insight and narrative momentum of a Patricia Highsmith, Tracy Ryan captures the disturbing elements that sometimes lurk beneath the surface of a marriage. The realities of obsessive attachment and social isolation are explored through a deft and thought-provoking look at a complex personality and a plot that twists its page-turning way into our psyche.
- Author(s)Tracy Ryan
- PublisherTransit Lounge Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationYarraville, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintTransit Lounge Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.