CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $15.51
About this product
- DescriptionClean and Tidy looks at how to keep clean, neat and tidy, from brushing your hair to having a bath. This n-fiction series of four books is at band 3 of the Start Reading programme.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn was an editor of children's fiction and non-fiction for over ten years before becoming a writer, specializing in books for younger readers. Her 'My First Book of Time' won TES Junior Information Book Award in 1992. Since then, she has written over 50 children's books on a wide range of subjects.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleStart Reading: Keeping Well
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/12/2016
- Content NoteSpecially commissioned photographs
- Weight86 g
- Width137 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.