All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely book examines the legal and policy challenges in international, regional and national settings, faced by developing countries in mitigating and adapting to climate change. With contributions from over 20 international scholars from developing and developed countries, the book tackles both long-standing concerns and current controversies. It considers the positions of developing countries in the negotiation of a new international legal regime to replace the Kyoto Protocol and canvasses various domestic issues, including implementation of CDM projects, governance of adaptation measures and regulation of the biofuels industry. Through a unique focus on the developing world, this book makes a significant contribution to understanding current challenges and future directions of climate law. It will prove a stimulating read for legal academics, undergraduate and graduate law students as well as policymakers interested in the role of developing countries in climate change law. The book originates from an international conference on Climate Law in Developing Countries Post-2012, co-sponsored by the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law, the University of Ottawa Faculty of Law and Osgoode Hall Law School. The book is part of the ongoing mandate of the IUCN Academy of Environmental Law to generate collaborative research on the most pressing issues in environmental law.
- Author BiographyEdited by Benjamin J. Richardson, Faculty of Law, University of Tasmania, Australia, Yves Le Bouthillier, Professor of Law, University of Ottawa, Heather McLeod-Kilmurray, Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Ottawa and Stepan Wood, Professor and Canada Research Chair in Law, Society and Sustainability, Allard School of Law, University of British Columbia, Canada
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNew Horizons in Environmental and Energy Law Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Richardson,Heather McLeod-Kilmurray,Stepan Wood,Yves Le Bouthillier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.