All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn language your students will understand and enjoy reading, Timothy Trull's CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY offers a concrete and well-rounded introduction to clinical psychology. A highly respected clinician and researcher, Dr. Trull examines the rigorous research training that clinicians receive, along with the empirically supported assessment methods and interventions that clinical psychologists must understand to be successful in the field. This new edition of Trull's bestselling text covers cutting-edge trends, as well as offers enhanced coverage of culture, gender and diversity, and contemporary issues of health care. Written to inspire students thinking of pursuing careers in the field of clinical psychology, this text is a complete introduction.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Trull, Ph.D., is professor of psychological sciences at the University of Missouri. Dr. Trull received his Ph.D. from the University of Kentucky and completed his internship at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center. His research interests are in the areas of diagnosis and classification of mental disorders; borderline personality disorder; substance use disorders; clinical assessment; professional issues in clinical psychology; and ambulatory assessment methods. Dr. Trull has received several awards and honors for his teaching and mentoring, including Psi Chi Professor of the Year, the Robert S. Daniels Junior Faculty Teaching Award, and most recently the MU Graduate Faculty Mentor Award. He enjoys teaching Abnormal Psychology and Introduction to Clinical Psychology; his textbook, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY (Wadsworth) is used in classes across the U.S. and internationally. A licensed psychologist, Dr. Trull continues to train future clinical psychologists in the assessment, prevention, and treatment of psychological disorders.
- Author(s)Mitchell J. Prinstein,Timothy J. Trull
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1179 g
- Width195 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.