CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an easy-to-follow yet comprehensive guide that follows a step-by-step approach to leverage the CloudBees services. If you are a Java developer and want to explore the world of the cloud, this book is ideal for you. This book will guide you through the process of developing and deploying an application on the cloud. Prior kwledge of Java is essential.
- Author BiographyNicolas De loof has been a Java Architect for 14 years in French IT Services companies. Being a techno-addict and an open source developer, he joined the Apache Maven team in 2007, focusing on the Google Web Toolkit plugin, and later the Jenkins community. With many relations in the French Java community, he created BreizhJUG in 2008, which is a Java User Group in Rennes, France. Later, he founded the BreizhCamp, a two-day conference. He joined CloudBees to contribute to an awesome project: running Java in the Cloud, from source code to production.
- Author(s)Nicolas De Loof
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.