All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its founding in 1971, the San Diego Association of Geologists (SDAG) has published annual volumes and selected geoscience works on the San Diego region and adjacent areas of southern and Baja California. Each volume helps professional geoscientists and students, as well as natural history enthusiasts, discover and understand specific areas and aspects of their land via self-guided field trips, scholarly and popular papers, and maps and photographs.
This volume, named for the traverse across the region's mountaius spine, explores yet ather aspect of little-kwn features of coastal attractions familiar to millions and roads less traveled along Old Highway 80 to the Yuha Desert and San Andreas fault in Imperial County, linking SDAG field trips and volumes along a corridor from sea to desert.
- Author(s)Jennifer Bauer Morton
- PublisherSan Diego Association of Geologists
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSan Diego Association of Geologists
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJennifer Bauer Morton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.