Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionI look average and act average, that is what I do best and that is what I was trained to do. The name of the vel is Cockroaches. This is a very interesting and useful book, covering such topics as Human Relationships, Love, Betrayal, Military Intelligence, Espionage, Counter Espionage and much more. This book unveils the attempts by some Foreign Intelligence Service, through a third party, to illegally acquire top secret techlogy. One Military Cadet, by the will of destiny and his own hard work, was hurled into the core of the dangerous and very important Intelligence Operation abroad. Eight undercover agents, including the Cadet, were sent to the foreign country to find proof of illegal activities and uncover the truth. This is a very dangerous task and the agents have to meet a lot of challenges. They need to outplay the Foreign Counter Intelligence Service, which is trying to prevent them from making things right. The Foreign Counter Intelligence does everything to get in the way of this young Military Cadet and his superiors. Nevertheless, the agents are very brave and intelligent people; they kw what to do in situations like that. This is a fiction book. However, the methods of Surveillance and Counter Surveillance, the Close Combat Fighting rules and Message Traffic, Military Lessons and Encryption Keys used, they are true and that is what makes the story look very real.
- Author(s)Serge Lapytski
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.