All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Code of practice for fish and fishery products is intended for all those engaged in the handling, production, storage, distribution, export, import and sale of fish and fishery products. The Code will help in producing safe and wholesome products that can be sold on national or international markets and meet the requirements of the Codex Standards. The Code is a work in progress and a number of appendixes remain under development. This first printed edition contains revisions to the texts adopted by the Codex Alimentarius Commission up to 2008.
- Author(s)Codex Alimentarius Commission,Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO),World Health Organization
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.