All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for anyone who wants to learn how to feel better a users manual for your emotions. Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) helps with most mental health problems. This is because its a technique for harnessing the natural abilities of our minds and brains to our advantage. Whether you feel depressed, anxious, worried, stressed, have problems with anger, or other challenges, CBT works. It is the most proven type of talking therapy helping us feel better and keeping us well. This book is a tool kit with all the essentials you need to use CBT successfully, explaining how and why it works. You can use CBT successfully through a book like this one. If you prefer to work with a therapist, how to find one is also explained. Whether you want to improve your emotional wellbeing, or help someone else, this book provides all the essential information you need to start feeling better soon and into the future.
- Author BiographySara Goldsmith Pascoe, PhD, works as a clinical psychologist and writer. Much of her current work is helping people recover from trauma and mistreatment. Whilst maintaining clinical practice, shes worked in neuroscience research in the past, including schizophrenia, emotional development, and the effects of alcohol and nutrients on the brain. Sara is passionate about making the rich science about our minds and brains available to as wide an audience as possible, so everyone can use the information to improve their health and wellbeing. Sara has spent most of her life in various parts of the United States, and now lives happily with her family in Bournemouth, Dorset, UK.
- Author(s)Dr. Sarah Pascoe
- Date of Publication12/01/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.