All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb study offers insights into the methods and techniques that enable the implementation of a Collaborative Engineering concept on product design. It does so by integrating capabilities for intelligent information support and group decision-making, utilizing a common enterprise network model and kwledge interface through shared ontologies. The book is also a collection of the latest applied methods and techlogy from selected experts in this area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note104 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAli K. Kamrani,Emad Abouel Nasr
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.