All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAgainst the background of accelerating globalization and growing ecomic interdependence in rtheast Asia over the past two decades, including the recent global ecomic crisis, this book sets out to examine the status and prospect of cross-border cooperation. It has synthesized diverse strands of discussion and different country perspectives to highlight the challenges and opportunities of collaborative regional development in rtheast Asia. Distinct from previous studies, this book attempts to capture international, national, and local viewpoints in regional development. Practical experience across countries has been analyzed and consolidated to form the basis of a policy agenda for cross-border cooperation.
- Author BiographyWON BAE KIM is research advisor of the Gyeonggi Research Institute. YUE-MAN YEUNG is emeritus professor of geography and honorary fellow of the Chinese University of Hong Kong. SANG-CHUEL CHOE is former chairman of the Presidential Committee on Regional Development in South Korea.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited bySang-Chuel Choe,Won Bae Kim,Yue-man Yeung
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.