Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential resource for readers needing to understand visual perception and for those trying to produce, reproduce and measure color appearance in various applications such as imaging, entertainment, materials, design, architecture and lighting. This book builds upon the success of previous editions, and will continue to serve the needs of those professionals working in the field to solve practical problems or looking for background for on-going research projects. It would also act as a good course text for senior undergraduates and postgraduates studying color science. The 3rd Edition of Color Appearance Models contains numerous new and expanded sections providing an updated review of color appearance and includes many of the most widely used models to date, ensuring its continued success as the comprehensive resource on color appearance models. Key features: * Presents the fundamental concepts and phemena of color appearance (what objects look like in typical viewing situations) and practical techniques to measure, model and predict those appearances. * Includes the clear explanation of fundamental concepts that makes the implementation of mathematical models very easy to understand. * Explains many different types of models, and offers a clear context for the models, their use, and future directions in the field.
- Author BiographyMark D. Fairchild, Rochester Institute of Technology, USA Dr. Fairchild is Professor of Color Science and Imaging Science at RIT. He is an Associate Dean for Research & Graduate Education of RIT's College of Science, facilitating the growth and strengthening of the college's research activities and graduate programs. Until recently, he had been the Director of the Munsell Color Science Laboratory for the past 12 years.
- Author(s)Mark D. Fairchild
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWiley-IS&T Series in Imaging Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1054 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.