All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new town established in the 1800s, Colwyn Bay thrived with the coming of the railway, growing over the last century into one of the largest communities in North Wales. Colwyn Bay History Tour is a unique insight into the illustrious history of this part of the country. From Rhos-on-Sea to Old Colwyn, Graham Roberts takes us on an exciting guided tour of Colwyn Bay through the years, explaining the history behind its well-kwn landmarks. Some features have been lost forever, but many more have survived, and will be instantly recognisable today.
- Author BiographyGraham Roberts, a native of Colwyn Bay, has previously published several titles on the town and the surrounding area and regularly gives illustrated talks. He is a magistrate and is also president of Colwyn Bay Civic Society. He is still a resident of Colwyn Bay, where he lives with his wife and family.
- Author(s)Graham Roberts
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note120
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.