CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Combustion-Generated Air Pollution: A Short Course on Combustion-generated Air Pollution Held at the University of California, Berkeley September 22-26, 1969 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Paperback, 1995)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of tes was assembled as a supplement and guide to a five-day short course presented at the University of California at Berkeley, September 22-26, 1969. The scope of subject matter, while limited to combustion as a source of air pollution, at the same time is intended to give the broadest possible exposure within that area. The spectrum is deliberately wide, ranging from fundamen- tals of combustion and combustion reactions through performance of combustion systems and to legal and administrative control. Contributors to this compendium and lecturers in the subject were solicited from academic and public organizations. Most of the authors are from the statewide University of California and the California Department of Public Health. Notable individuals with particular ex- pertise, from other institutions, were also invited to contribute. The choice of instructor in each case was based upon a desire to col- lect a cross-section of outstanding individuals, each highly qualified technically in his field. These tes reflect the freedom which each author was encouraged to follow in providing supplementary material for his lecture. The staff of Continuing Education in Engineering, Professor Thomas Hazlett and Daphne Stern, deserve commendation for their effective and successful handling of the innumerable details which were encountered. Professors Robert Sawyer and Laurence Caretto are herewith gratefully ackwledged for their support in the seemingly uncountable tasks ne- cessary to assemble the entity which is represented.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byE.S. Starkman
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1971
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.