All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionMany women don't always find solace in their relationship with Christ because they don't see how his life, death, and resurrection connect with daily pressures and frustrations. Comforts from the Cross provides bite-sized readings to remind women of their place in Christ and of his love in the midst of their busy lives. Elyse Fitzpatrick shows how gospel truths such as justification, sanctification, and redemption can refresh women's souls every day. These five-minute celebrations of the gospel relieve readers of legalistic condemnation and empower them for joyful obedience.Great for gift-giving or personal encouragement, Fitzpatrick's book will help busy women grasp the comforts of the gospel message. Now redesigned.
- Author BiographyElyse M. Fitzpatrick (MA, Trinity Theological Seminary) is a counselor, a retreat and conference speaker, and the head of Counsel from the Cross Ministries. Fitzpatrick has authored 18 books, including Because He Loves Me, Give Them Grace, Comforts from Romans, and Found in Him.
- Author(s)Elyse M. Fitzpatrick
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.