All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a detailed description of the situation of women in employment in the early 1990s and considers how sociological and ecomic theories of labor markets illuminate the gap in pay between the sexes.
- Author BiographyPaula England is professor of sociology at New York University, USA where she specializes in the areas of changing family patterns, sexual behavior, gender and labor markets, and interdisciplinary integration. She is the author or editor of numerous books including Social Class and Changing Families in an Unequal America, and Unmarried Couples with Children.
- Author(s)Paula England
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.