All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive artist's reference guide and comprehensive sourcebook of art materials and painting techniques, w available in a modern paperback edition. The Complete Artist's Manual covers all the elements of painting and drawing from materials to techniques, colour composition and media - the ultimate artist's bible. In addition, it contains a structured painting course with simple exercises developing into more advanced projects, with demonstrations by well-kwn practising artists who share their experience and expertise with the reader. Contents includes; Supports Drawing and painting media Drawing and sketching Painting techniques Colour and composition What to paint - getting started The artist's studio Glossary and directory The Complete Artist's Manual is visually rich and exciting, practical and comprehensive - artist's studio should be without it.
- Author BiographySimon Jennings trained at the Royal College of Art, London and has been a visiting lecturer at a number of leading art schools. He has conceived and designed many books on art and design, including Collins Artist's Manual and Collins Artist's Colour Manual.
- Author(s)Simon Jennings
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1210 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.